Zoopla launches new marketing campaign to give agents a fast start into 2023
- Capitalising on the expected Boxing Day bounce, the campaign will launch on Christmas Day and reach the 26% of all UK homeowners who are thinking about moving in the next 2 years
- The campaign will run for nine weeks across high-impact channels including TV, VOD, digital and social channels, and will also be visible on the Zoopla homepage and app
- The campaign which is titled ‘Just ask Zoopla’ will continue to grow Zoopla as the go-to destination for home research – while also supporting agents with their aim to educate and nurture tomorrow’s sellers.
Zoopla will be unveiling a major new nine week marketing campaign on Christmas Day, which will aim to capitalise on the expected Boxing Day Bounce and the beginning of the year which is traditionally the strongest month for sales and vendor leads.
The current cost of living pressures and higher mortgage rates mean that some vendors may be reassessing their plans to move next year, but with the housing market still performing well above the five-year average – Zoopla’s campaign taps into the real-life changes that constantly create the need to move – be it kids, marriages, divorces, inheritances and everything in between.
Building on the success of its previous marketing, the campaign will resurrect its ‘Kids Party’ advert – alongside a new creative ‘Nana’s Cottage’ (which agents can exclusively preview here) that leans into the incredibly awkward situations that can centre around asking about house prices. Both adverts position Zoopla as the go-to destination for home research – while also supporting agents with their aim to educate and nurture tomorrow’s sellers.
The fully integrated campaign will appear across a breadth of media channels, including TV, YouTube, VOD (video on demand) and social – and will also include hyper-localised messaging. The adverts are voiced over by actress Diane Morgan (star of BBC Two comedy, Motherland), who has appeared in Zoopla’s six previous marketing campaigns and will air during primetime slots including The Travel Man Christmas special with Richard Ayoade on Channel 4 and the Christmas classic: Home Alone on ITV. The ad will also feature during key premier league games before the New Year.
Commenting on the launch, Rich Houston, Director of Consumer Marketing at Zoopla comments: “Homeowners remain the audience that will be moving most in 2023 and our newest marketing campaign will nudge this group to consider selling and visit Zoopla for all their home finding, moving and selling needs. User testing shows that our “Home research without the awkwardness” campaign messaging resonates strongly with consumers and we look forward to leveraging this interest to drive more leads for our agent and housebuilder customers in the new year and beyond.”
This report has segmented the PropTech market by property type, by industry and by geographic region. It provides an overview of the global PropTech market and analyzes market trends.
Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the period from 2022 to 2027, while providing revenue forecasts for this period for each market segment. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of PropTech solution providers.
The report covers the PropTech market concerning adoption across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
The report estimates the global market for PropTech in 2021, and it provides projections for the expected market size through 2027. The scope of the study includes the PropTech development platform and associated services, as well as services associated with the platform.
- Airbnb Inc.
- Ascendix Technologies
- Aurum Proptech
- Crown Proptech
- Universal Proptech Inc.
- A brief general outlook and up-to-date analysis of the global PropTech market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future potential for global PropTech market with an emphasis on new products and technologies, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global PropTech market, and the corresponding market share analysis based on offering solution, property type, end-use industry, and region
- Technology assessment of the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities that will shape the market for PropTech over the forecast period (2022 to 2027)
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the demand for PropTech market due to the increasing investment prospectus by PropTech companies, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and other market strategic advantages
- Review of recent industry trends, R&D activities, and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
In this report, the global PropTech market has been segmented based on property type, industry and geographic region. Property types include residential and commercial. The PropTech market by industry has been segmented into construction, manufacturing, retail, hospitality and others.
By geography, the PropTech market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The North American region accounted for the highest share of the global PropTech market in 2021. The presence of many global companies, a robust technology infrastructure and high adoption of advanced technologies (e.g., AI, virtual reality, IoT, cloud) are key factors driving the North American market. Asia-Pacific is currently the fastest-growing market for PropTech globally.
Proptech and Property News in association with Estate Agent Networking.
Andrew Stanton is the founder and CEO of Proptech-PR, a consultancy for Founders of Proptechs looking to grow and exit, using his influence from decades of industry experience. Separately he is a consultant to some of the biggest names in global real estate, advising on sales and acquisitions, market positioning, and operations. He is also the founder and editor of Proptech-X Proptech & Property News, where his insights, connections and detailed analysis and commentary on proptech and real estate are second to none.